David has a number of years of experience in tax, having joined Eaves and Co in 2007 following graduation with a 2:1 in English Literature from Sheffield University.
He has passed both the ATT and CTA specialist tax exams.
He has a wide range of experience in corporate, business and personal tax compliance and planning.
With a professional approach to tax advice he is able to provide detail on the compliance position but also help to identify tax planning opportunities that are available.
Recent projects have included:
- Defending clients in HMRC Enquiries
CGT planning on business exits
- Incorporation advice and consideration of IR35
- Employee Share Option Schemes (Including EMI)
- Entrepreneurs’ relief planning
- HMRC Disclosure
- Employee Share Valuation Matters
- Advice on Statutory Residence Test
- Capital Allowances claims on fixtures and fittings